- Marikina, Philippines#2 Armscor Ave. Brgy. Fortune, Marikina, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMarikinaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Ensure that audit fieldwork is properly and timely executed from process understanding to draft reporting.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the controls over the activities reviewed
- Perform or participate in consultancy review as and when requested by Internal Audit Supervisor.
- Perform the audit engagement in accordance with the Internal Audit Standard, and in line with the approved Internal Audit Manual.
- Contribute in promoting awareness on the role of Internal Audit Department to management and employees of AGDI.
- Ensure continuing development of effective professional relationships with auditee personnel and management
- For each audit engagement, ensure that audit reports are submitted timely with minimal review points and revisions.
- Assist/ Coordinate with Auditee Management in monitoring the action plans that are due for follow-up and perform follow-up review as and when requested by the Internal Audit Supervisor.
- Ensure that available audit tool is utilized whenever available/ appropriate and the Audit Management System, if available, is used and updated for each audit engagement.
- Monitor and pursue departmental approved program for continuing education for self by highlighting the specific training needs to the Internal Audit Supervisor
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Internal Audit or any related field
- With at least 2 year experience in internal auditing. Experience in manufacturing industry is a must.
- Has audit-related certification or at least working towards certification. CPA is an added qualification but not a must.
- Knowledge of International Standard for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (ISPPIA)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.