Metal Forming Engineer
- Marikina, Philippines#2 Armscor Ave. Brgy. Fortune, Marikina, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMarikinaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible in reviewing and evaluating the manufacturing processes especially focused on metal forming and development of processes or new procedures to enhance manufacturing and reduce costs.
- Responsible in manufacturing engineering activities with focus on quality and cost improvement, machine utilization and process optimization.
- Thorough analysis of process/tooling design and definition.
- Develop, implement and monitor “Best Practice” LEAN manufacturing processes to achieve Business goals.
- Experience with manufacturing engineering in a manufacturing/metal fabrication operation, preferably with deep draw metal working processes including using stamping presses and/or progressive draw presses.
- Knowledge of cold forming and annealing and wire extrusion.
- Has solid understanding of industry materials, specifically copper, brass and lead
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.