You will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Sagas, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
The tasks and responsibility:
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- At least 2 years of working experience as a React.js Developer. Fresh Graduate Welcome To Apply.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Sagas, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Strong in analytical thinking skill & problem solving
- Good logical thinking and fast learner
- Able to work fast and under pressured