- Makati, Philippines5th Floor, 125 L.P. Leviste Street , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
• Develops and owns short-term brand plans (18-month horizon) within global guidelines.
• Manages specific implementation of annual brand plans in line with business and global brand strategy. Includes development and implementation of key elements of the marketing mix: ad-vertising, promotional campaigns, digital and shopper marketing.
• For Global brands – clearly defines communication asset requirements in accordance with 24-month future plan to the Global team. For Local brands – supports development of full marketing mix communication assets required in line with future 24-month future plan
• Manages, delivers and evaluates brand activities.
• Monitors and understands key brand tracking KPIs and implications.
• In conjunction with management support, develops consumer insights against brand(s) including key development research projects.
• Develops and leads close in brand line extension projects.
• Manages the marketing budget for brand(s).
• Manages 'day-to-day' agency relationships with core agencies feeding into their review and selec-tion.
• Builds strong relationships with cross-functional teams across Arla Foods marketing functions to ensure effective delivery of projects.
• Acts as internal champion and expert for brand(s).
• Gives input into 3-5 years’ brand strategy development.
• Develops and owns brand P&L, working with sales to ensure P&L delivery.
• Individual contributor in a start up organization.
- A degree within marketing, business or equivalent.
In-depth brand building experience (+2 years).
3-5 years of business experience – preferably 1-3 years of FMCG experience
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- V Corporate Center, 125 L.P. Leviste Street, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.