- Collate purchase requisitions for materials, goods, supplies or services.
- Review delivery status against orders on a daily basis.
- Manage timely delivery of ordered items.
- Handle over-the-counter purchases as needed.
- Professionally interact with suppliers on a day to day basis.
- Maintain all necessary reports.
- Perform related job duties as required.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Bachelor’s/College degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent;
- At least 2 years related working experience in purchasing role;
- With proficient MS Excel working knowledge required;
- Must be willing to do field work;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Inventory Control
- Relationship Management
- Business Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Business Administration
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consumer Goods
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.