Software Solutions Engineer
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaGoWork, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- 5,000,000.00 - 15,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR5,000,000.0015,000,000.005,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
As a Software Solutions Engineer in Jakarta (Indonesia), you will be working with a talented team in creating customized software solutions for our clients. You will understand their greatest pain points and design and build end-to-end solutions while incorporating constant feedback to iterate and improve our product.
We believe in developing the next generation of engineering talent, equipped with problem solving skill sets and a strong capability in software development. Our engineers are trained in C# and .NET programming languages, and our goal is to help them translate the needs of the customer to our developers in the most efficient way possible, as well as shepherd the software development cycle end-to-end to ensure absolute customer success.
Please do note that this position is a contractor-based role where you will be a consultant of Arcstone based in Jakarta (Indonesia) helping us to grow and expand our local presence.
What you'll be doing:
- Devise and develop software solutions to solve present and potential manufacturing problems utilizing the some of the world’s most advanced IoT sensors and toolset
- Work with a global team to solve some of world’s most complex manufacturing problems and to coordinate, develop and integrate solutions that have a direct impact on the manufacturing floor
- Engage with a broad set of customers across industries to elevate their manufacturing capabilities
- Implementation of solutions as part of components in the company’s leading software (arc.ops)
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, other Engineering disciplines, or relevant fields
- 2-3 Years of strong professional experience in WPF and VB.NET/C#
- Deep understanding of OOP, SOLID principles and Design Patterns
- Experience working in ASP.NET MVC, WCF, and SQL Server
- Experience working with Entity Framework
- Knowledge of DevExpress is a plus
- Not afraid of long hours; able to handle stress well and maintain a positive attitude
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic business landscape
- No ego attitude with a willingness to jump into any task as needed
- Willing to learn, train, and excel in software development
- Comfort with frequently working in a factory environment
- Willingness to travel
- Strong fluency in English (spoken and written) and Bahasa Indonesia are required
For those who are interested, please submit your ENGLISH CV. Unfortunately, we can only accept candidate that have authority to work in Indonesia.
Do carefully consider the requirements before submitting your appliccation and we're looking forward to hearing from you.
Perks and Benefits
- Overseas training for employee
- Travel cost to client sites will be reimbursed
- Chance to work with a dynamic, international and innovative team from 7 different nationalities
- Insights into the future of Industry 4.0 for regional and local manufacturing industries
- MS SQL Server
- Communication Skills
- Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET)
- Computer Science
- Industrial Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.