Business Development Intern
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Architecture / Project Managment
- Employment Type
- Office Address
- 20th Fl., REE Tower Office Building 09 Doan Van Bo Street, Ward 12, District 4 Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Education - Bachelor's degree in Health Sciences, Business Administration, or related field.
- Some knowledge of healthcare industry is desirable.
- Ability to conduct primary and secondary research and perform subsequent analyses of data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent in writing, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of market drivers and dynamics across the healthcare industry in Vietnam.
- Conducting a range of research, assessment and forecasting activities for the healthcare sector.
- Analyzing the healthcare market from a strategic perspective.
With more than 1,100 employees, Archetype Group is one of the largest private construction consultancies in Asia Pacific with core services in Architecture & Master Planning, Building Design & Engineering, Industrial & Process Engineering and Project, Construction & Cost Management. Our expertise covers key construction sectors such as buildings & real estate, industry & manufacturing and energy & infrastructure. Since 2002, Archetype has been involved in many different projects. Our built references include prestigious projects such as the MahaNhakon Tower in Bangkok, the Taj Mahal Palace in Mumbai, Capital Place (Four Seasons Hotel) in Jakarta, Saigon Pearl in Ho Chi Minh City, the Siem Reap International Airport, the Shangri-La hotel in Ulaan Bataar, the Landmark in Yangon and Rue Lauriston in Paris. Archetype’s Industrial division has now increased to more than 500 employees in the region following the recent acquisition of Tebodin Asia-Pacific, already well-known for its work in this sector. This acquisition positions us as one of the market leaders for industrial projects in the region. Our extensive portfolio of industrial references includes factories and complexes for such companies as Crown, Heineken, Khmer Brewery, Knauf, ABB, Dow Chemicals, Procter & Gamble, Schneider, Heinz, Unilever, Danone, Coca Cola, Campbells, Mondelez, and Exxonmobil. Archetype Group has also subsidiaries in Cambodia, China, France, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar, Qatar, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam with more than 1,000 project references.