- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Track bank account balances
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, operating and business taxes.
- Prepare and recording of books monthly.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 2-3 years experience working in accounts payable, receivable and general ledger
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Extensive experience with journal entries and financial statements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks
- Strong understanding of business and income tax worksheets and computations
- Certified Public Accountant is an advantage
- Perform other duties that maybe assigned by the Managing Directors of the company from time to time.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Intuit QuickBooks Software
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- Financial Reporting
- General Accounting
- Bank Reconciliation
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accountancy [Internal Audit]
- Accountancy Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3rd Floor, Citigold Plaza, #175 Katipunan Avenue, Bayanihan
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About APPPPS Partners, Inc.
AIDE is the Philippines' first ever app to allow users to search, choose and book medical professionals for quality homecare straight from their smartphone.