We are seeking a talented and motivated iOS developer to join our dynamic development team. The ideal candidate will have experience building and deploying iOS applications and a passion for creating innovative and engaging user experiences.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Enjoy these benefits and more:
- Remote work. Productive from the beach? No problem.
- Partner with a company that cares about you. Paid leaves, quarterly awards, free mental health counseling, charitable donations, and much more. Additional perks are coming every quarter (tech, gyms, books, courses, retirement plans).
- Get full recognition for the work with your own public portfolio. Here’s an example: iOS Developer’s portfolio
- Receive mentoring and training from world-class peers ranked 7th in the world for app development.
- Get reviews every 6 months with personal progression planning to accelerate your career and reach your goals faster than ever before.
- Have the opportunity to make an impact every day—even work on apps with millions of users.
- Optional offices in every Appetiser city and frequent in-person/virtual events.
- Have the freedom to think, make decisions, solve problems, be creative, and laugh with over 200 like-minded high-performing people.
- Has experience in the IT industry for 2 years; background in web or mobile app development, and basic programming fundamentals
- Excellent skills in problem-solving, critical thinking, and communicating in English
- Strong understanding of MVVM architecture and Functional Reactive Programming
- Experience building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Swift
- Proficiency in Swift 5 or higher and has utilized key features that make the language great
- Experience in Unit Testing either using XCode XCTests or other BDD tools like Quick and Nimble
- Experience in Networking with a RESTful API
- Experience in AutoLayout and LOVES Storyboards and Nibs / Xibs
- Experience with multi-threaded programming and proper state management
- Experience with Apple Approval & Distribution Process, Ad-Hoc & AppStore Distribution
- Published app/s on the AppStore
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience in Profiling Tools like Leaks, Time Profiler, Zombies, Allocations, etc.
- Strong understanding of GIT version control
- Appreciation to good coding style and standards
- Experience debugging Crashlytics Reports
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Experience in using the Firebase suite of tools (Crashlytics, FCM, FireStore, etc.)
- A personal working laptop or desktop computer
- A reliable internet speed (At least 30 Mbps download speed and 10 Mbps upload speed)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans