Corporate Brand Ambassador - Sales and Marketing
- Makati, Philippines2203, 2203, 121 Valero, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
There are some things that you can only learn from getting out, traveling and experiencing first hand.
6 Reasons Why We Travel (For Free)
- Road trips. We do face-to-face marketing and we love expanding our territories by going out of the metro. We go and travel to different cities and provinces in the country so that we could spread the marketing campaigns of our clients.
- Education. In SalesWorks, self-improvement is our priority. We use all the means we have to make sure that our people grow- not just as professionals but more importantly, as individuals. We provide trainings, workshops and conferences at least once a quarter with speakers coming from our 29-country network.
- Network/Exposure. As mentioned above, we have a network of 29 countries with over 800 marketing offices. And since we have a major FOMO (fear of missing out,) we make sure that we experience first hand what’s working for our offices in other countries. We visit the actual offices where the magic happens, we meet with the top performers, and have dinners and workshops with them. We basically make sure that they share their secrets to us so that we could apply it in our own teams.
- Reward. One of our core values is Celebrating our Results and Achievements. We are a performance-based company and once someone has earned it, we will definitely give it to them. International travels are usually given as rewards to those who do well. Those who do more will be given even more.
- New Experiences. We don’t travel just for business purposes. When we do, we make sure that we allot time to see and appreciate the country and experience some of the fun things to do there. We work really hard, but we also know how to relax and have fun!
- Fun. Our company is composed of passionate, enthusiastic and fun people! Our gatherings won’t be complete without loud music, lots of food (and drinks,) and dancing all night!
- Ensure consistent growth in sales through proper planning and follow-throughs
- Provide a great impression to customers during sales presentations to maintain client’s image
- Effectively report and monitor team’s sales results
- Train a sales team eventually and pass on the skills he/she acquired in workshops and conferences
- Contribute to the improvement of the client’s face-to-face marketing team
- Must be willing to travel locally and internationally
- Must be passionate to learn and experience new things
- Must be able to articulate with good communication and presentation skills
- Must be self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Must know how to work well with a team
Aside from the opportunity to travel inside and outside of the country, we provide:
- Performance-based growth and incentives
- Personalized training programs
- Opportunity to take up expansion projects
Do not miss out! Send in your applications now!
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
What you will get:
- 100% weekly uncapped performance-based earning
- Excellent leadership training
- Hands-on development on sales and marketing skills
- Fun working environment that makes you look forward to Mondays
- Free enrollment to the Skill Certification Program with three phases (Sales and Marketing, Leadership, Team Management)
- Certificate in Sales and Marketing, Leadership, and Team Management with our official logo and client’s logo
- Domestic and international travel opportunities
If you are someone who can be compelling in sharing our brand's stories, then join our family of 200 brand ambassadors today!
- Presentation Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Brand Management
- Marketing Communications
- Communication Skills
- Rapport Building
- Communication Arts and BS Marketing Management
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.