- Cebu, Philippines
- 30,000.00 - 40,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
We are looking for a super cool super talented Senior Digital Designer to lead in our agile development team with customer base in Australia, yet based in Philipines. With UX/UI experiences to be creative lead of our team creating awesome world-class mobile apps connected to a powerful web app with the goal to be better than Facebook’s - “Parse” and IBM’s - “XTIFY" and all others in the market.
Your web experiences, including mobile sites, landing pages, banners, web design elements, and general digital design with responsive and parallax technology. You will need to collaborate with cross-functional team, including engineers and other stakeholders to conceptualize and realize application flow to create a superb user experience across our full range of Multi-Platform mobile applications.
Please go thru our website and videos and make sure you understand our product before you read any further to make sure you are the best suit for this senior position.
- Believe in yourself.
- Understand the word “RESPONSIBILITY”.
- Understand completely the product and our teams global vision.
- Understand you only get out what you put in.
- Execute at all levels of the design process from concept to polished and launched product
- Maintain design consistency via the use of style guides, style sheets and enforcement of established standards (GUI) and best practices
- Produce design deliverables for engineering teams both onsite and offshore; and participating in daily scrum calls to answer questions and identify issues
- Produce all artwork within technical and design parameters
- Work smoothly with engineers and product managers in a technical efficient environment
- Create effective, intuitive UX/UI and visual designs for web and mobile applications
- Design engaging and high quality, responsive solutions
- Design layout and templates for maximum usability and focus on user experience
- Offer recommended solutions to our Australian customers design and usability problems
- Ability to work independent and with other developers, and great communication skills
- Stay up-to-date on the current and best UI and visual design practices and trends
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field, with a minimum of 2 years in formal art and graphics software training
- Have experience in designing multiple platform, device types and contexts (iOS, Android, Web).
- Positive attitude and able to work under pressure and multi tasking.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Axure or other wireframing software required.
- Expert in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and other benchmark design applications.
- Good time management skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Good understanding and experience with UI and UX design principles.
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography
- Thorough understanding of art production processes for applications
- Minimum 2 years of experience designing software user interface
- Up to date with recent design standards and trends
- Good communication skills in English is a plus.
- Having BS/MS degree in design-related fields such as Interaction Design, Graphic Design, etc. or pertaining relevant qualifications
- Excellent graphic design skills as well as interaction design skills
- Demonstrating understanding of user-centered design (preferable)
- Having designed Front end interface for one or more published iOS/Android apps in the app store (preferable)
- Ability to quickly grasp complex product requirements and refine them into coherent design collections of interactions and features
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle is a plus
- Design and develop user interfaces to add impactful new features
- Conceptualize, design, present and execute modern, sophisticated digital design and web experiences, including mobile applications, mobile websites, microsites, landing pages, newsletters, and more
- Deliver finalized, full fidelity design comps for implementation
- Familiar with responsive technology and parallax technology
Other desirable personal qualities and skills:
- Be cool yet professional
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated attitude and aptitude for an energetic startup environment
- Overseas education and/or working experience is a BIG plus
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Advertising Design
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
AppCamel.com is a small agile team creating Mobile Apps for companies in Australia. We have built a world class high speed mobile development system along with a CMS platform for our customers to use - PushTowers.com.
Our focus is helping any company to quickly and easily turn their Mobile Sites into Mobile Apps for both Apple itunes and Android play stores.
Next we help companies connect with their customers using the Mobile Channel including Push notification technology and other cutting edge mobile technology. Our platform collects valuable shared data about all mobile app users, thus helping companies improving their overall interaction with their customers. Connecting with the right customer, at the right time, in the right location.
If you would like to make a global impact in with mobile technology, we have the product.