- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed associate's degree
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 15 days
- Recruiter responds
- 19% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 20 days ago
- Government Relations
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 11,000.00 - 15,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 120 Amorsolo Street, Legaspi Village, Manila, Philippines
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Has a love for hospitality and travel;
- Must have infinite amount of patience;
- Proven admin or assistant experience.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Keen attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Tagalog).
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Administrative assistant responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support Relocation Consultant managers, Immigration Paralegals and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Answer and direct phone calls;
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments;
- Maintain contact lists;
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms;
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports;
- Develop and maintain a filing system;
- Order office supplies/Inventory;
- Submit and reconcile expense reports;
- Provide general support to visitors and plan parties.
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Annexus International Relocation Service Inc. has been in the relocation business for over twenty nine (29) years. It started as a one-stop-shop business center for expatriates requiring specialized and personalized support business services.
Over the years Annexus International evolved and pioneered the relocation industry in the Philippines by giving full relocation solutions to our global partners and corporate clients. Annexus International currently employes about twenty five (25) full time employees. We are committed to delivering the very best immigration and destination services in the industry without compromise. Our mission is to provide the highest quality personalized service, best customer experience and bottom line results in relocation today, thereby giving our clients complete satisfaction and becoming their trusted partner in the Philippines.