The Project Engineer is the over-all responsible in the maintenance and construction of all the company’s building/properties. Provides sketches, plans and carries out remodeling projects. Estimates materials and labor costs for the remodeling, alteration and installation projects. Orders and issues tools, equipment, supplies and supervises all maintenance. Ensures that all safety standards and regulatios are properly observed.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Makes periodic inspections of assigned facilities to determine condition
- Plans and schedules routine maintenance
- Prepares sketches, plans, and carries out remodeling projects.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, plans and schedule changes; as well as recommends actions.
- Estimates materials and labor cost for remodeling, alterations and installation projects
- Orders and issues tools, equipment, supplies and supervises maintenance thereof
- Maintains materials and equipment inventories
- Performs complex repair and maintenance tasks
- Supervise a staff or skilled and semi-skilled workers in such maintenance duties as painting, carpentry, masonry, cement work and general upkeep involving structures, floor coverings, acoustic ceiling, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical and related systems Ensures that safety standards and regulations are observed
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned from time to time
- Should be a graduate of Civil Engineering or its equivalent
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards.
- Must be people and customer service oriented, highly dynamic, willing to travel and result oriented.
- Ability to work with multiple projects.
- Ability to make decisions and possess leadership skills.
- Good in time management and organizational skills.
- Should be diligent, highly organized, analytical and keen to details.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Equipment, Material and Structural Inspection
- Bolt Tension meter
- Materials Management Software
- Safety and Sanitation
- Civil Engineering [Construction Technology and Management]
- Civil Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.