The Programmer will be Coding and (system) testing IT solutions, whether new or system revisions/improvements throughout the throughout the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Includes writing and updating system manual.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Write, translate and code system programs according to approved specifications
- Develop and recommend corrective and preventive actions
- Write and/or update system manual
- To perform other duties as assigned
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any computer related discipline/course.
Should have at least three (3) year(s) of working experience in the related filed is required for this position
Must have general programming, analyzing information and problem solving skills
Well versed to advance software design, software debugging, software development fundamentals, software documentation and software testing.
Highly knowledgeable in VB.Net, Microsoft SQL Server and Crystal Report.
Should have excellent communication and interpersnal skills.
Must be attentive to details, proactive, highly organized, highly analytical and adaptable.
Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Visual Basic
- Software Testing
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Science [Computer Systems Engineering]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.