- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 months
- Recruiter responds
- 1% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 17 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 1197 Azure Business Center EDSA, Muῆoz Quezon City., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any computer related discipline/course.
Should have at least three (3) year(s) of working experience in the related filed is required for this position
Must have general programming, analyzing information and problem solving skills
Well versed to advance software design, software debugging, software development fundamentals, software documentation and software testing.
Highly knowledgeable in VB.Net, Microsoft SQL Server and Crystal Report.
Should have excellent communication and interpersnal skills.
Must be attentive to details, proactive, highly organized, highly analytical and adaptable.
Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
The Programmer will be Coding and (system) testing IT solutions, whether new or system revisions/improvements throughout the throughout the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Includes writing and updating system manual.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Write, translate and code system programs according to approved specifications
- Develop and recommend corrective and preventive actions
- Write and/or update system manual
- To perform other duties as assigned
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus