- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
The Branch Manager will be responsible for overseeing the entire branch operations. This covers the approval of loans and lines of credit, marketing of products, building rapport with the existing and future clients. He is also focused on making sure that the branch meets its set goals and objectives.
Establishes procedures for custody and control of assets, records, loan collaterals and securities. He/she reviews collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amount of outstanding balances. Part of his/her function is to consistently review and develop action plans for delinquent loan accounts including initiating customer contacts, negotiating extensions of refinancing and collecting payment initiatives and past dues.
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Economics, Banking and Finance or any related discipline.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred but not required.
- At least five (5) year(s) of working experience gained from a Financing or Lending Institution and/or Bank is required for this position, two (2) of which on a Managerial role.
- Detailed oriented, highly dynamic and organized
- Willing to travel and knows how to drive.
- Willing to be assigned/relocated in the following provinces: Baguio, Isabela, Pangasinan.
Full Time position(s) available.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Action Planning
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Law and Government
- Business Administration & Accountancy
- Applied Economics [Financial Economics] and BS Accountancy
- BS Financial Management (Banking and Finance)
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1197 Azure Business Center EDSA, Muῆoz Quezon City., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.