- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
The Underwriting Assistant is responsible to perform all administrative functions covering all documentations of insurance transactions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Handles the issuance of policies for Motor Car Comprehesive Insurance and Bidders Bond.
- Encodes the following in the system for monitoring and records:
- Fire Insurance
- Bonds (Bidders, Performance, Surety, Replevin)
- Marine (Ocean Marine Cargo, Inland Marine Cargo, Marine Hull)
- Miscellaneous Casualty Insurance
- Engineering Insurance
- Contractors All Risk Insurance (CARI)
- Errection All Risk
- Electronic Equipment Insurance
- Group Personal Accident (Corporate)
- Personal Accident (Individual)
- Prepares Statement of Account and issues to company affiliate (CAMFIN).
- Handles cash collections and issues official receipts for affiliated and external companies. He/she also acts as the cash custodian of the company.
- Handles the preparation of endorsement for correction and alteration for comprehensive insurance.
- Assist the Marketing and Sales in the review of the utilization and preparation of renewal notices.
- Coordinates with the different accredited insurance agencies for the requisition of policies.
- Prepares monthly production report and submits the same to the branch head (OIC/Branch Manager).
- Assists Marketing & Sales in attending to customer’s query over the phone.
- Performs other task that may be assigned from time to time or as the business may require.
- Graduate of Economics, Business Management, Marketing or any business related courses.
- Should have basic knowledge for Non-life insurance.
- Preferably with at least one (1) year of related working experience in the same capacity. Fresh graduates with high potential to learn can also be considered.
- Should have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Attentive to details, proactive, highly organized, highly analytical, must have a good problem-solving skills and adaptable
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 1197 Azure Business Center EDSA, Muῆoz Quezon City., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.