- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
The Internal Auditor is responsible for the successful conduct of internal assessment activities during audits. He/ she
shall perform the audit process. The auditor is responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audits in
accordance with the annual audit plan as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- CPA preferred but not required
- 3 to 4 years financial experience, through public accounting/auditing and/or industry experience.
- Must have strong analytical, written/verbal communication and interpersonal skill
- Strong systems knowledge and familiarity
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-tasking required.
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Willing to work on a Monday to Saturday whole day schedule
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Report Writing
- Presentation Skills
- Action Planning
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- Processing Information
- Accountancy [Internal Audit]
- Accountancy & Legal Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.