- Manage daily operations of multiple social media. Copy-write captions, schedule and plan contents for multiple social medias.
- Delivers excellent execution of social media audience engagement across company's social media channels.
- Engage with audience on a daily basis to drive engagement and attention.
- Support the creation, implementation and optimization of social media campaigns on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Line, LinkedIn
- Work with other teams (photographer, graphic designer and creative team) to create compelling contents that suit clients’ needs.
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of campaigns and ads.
- Lead and generate report of social media channel performance on weekly and monthly basis
- Must present a portfolio of social media managed.
- Able to measure and analyse social media performance
- Comprehensive understanding of multiple social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritize work load
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a team.
- Ability to work with tight timeline and targeted objectives in fast paced environment
- Willing to work remotely and attend meeting physically when required.
- Proficient in English, both oral and written is a plus.
- Possess Diploma or Bachelor's Degree (S1) in Communication/Public Relations/Marketing, Mass Communications, Management or equivalent is a plus.
- Experience in utilizing social media analytical tools and able to identify related ongoing trends in social media is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- On the job training
- Certification Opportunities
- Organizing and Planning
- Analyzing Data
- Attention to Detail
- Chat Support
- Social Media Management
- Content Marketing
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Advertising Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.