- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 18 days ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Philippine Stock Exchange, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Electronics/Electrical)
- Applicants must be willing to work at Ortigas Pasig.
- No Work Experience Required. Fresh Grads are welcome to apply
- Full time positions
1. Responsible for the selection of supplier considering factors such as best price and terms, warranty and fastest deliverycommitment.
2. In charge of updating canvass sheet.
3. Responsible for searching on the net when can inquire certain product/ commitment.
4. Provide necessary details needeed by AE Ex. What is the difference of each item.
5. Ensure that canvass sheet should return to saler at shortest possible time.
6. Get at least three suppliers for comparison to come up.
7. Update suppliers contact details time to time.
8. Prepare monthly RFQ.
AMTI is the most diversified technology company in the Philippines.
Since 1996, it has been at the forefront in building partnerships with some of the world's leading brands in technology.
Aside from its years of experience, the ingenuity of the Filipino has become the main driver in enabling AMTI to deliver only the best innovative technology solutions.
AMTI harnesses and advances Filipino ingenuity to deliver innovative technology solutions locally and globally. True to our core of being an organization that promotes Filipino values, we continually invest and believe in the innate talent and ability of our countrymen. AMTI's remarkable growth stems from an advocacy that cultivates Philippine talent. Since our inception in 1996, AMTI has been at the forefront in building partnerships with some of the world's leading brands in technology. We pride ourselves for being a 100% Filipino-owned company that started as a hardware provider. With only 19 employees when we first operated, AMTI now employs over 600 highly skilled personnel and certified engineers. Our customer base covers more than 3,000 clients across the Philippines, and have placed continued trust in our innovative technology solutions. We have also expanded our reach with established offices in key cities of the Philippines namely, Manila, Cebu, Davao and Subic.