Technical Support Specialist
- 30 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed associate's degree
- 8 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 20 days
- Recruiter responds
- 22% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- an hour ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Office Address
- 8/F East Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Minimum of 1 year work-related experience
- Willing to work a project-based employment
- Can start ASAP
- Willing to be located in Ortigas/Makati/Quezon City/Taguig/Laguna/Cebu/Davao
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities
- Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
The Technical Support Specialist's role is to ensure proper computer operations so that end users can accomplish organizational tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user help requests. Problem resolution may involve the use of the diagnostics and help request tracking tool. as well as require that the individual give hands-on help at the desktop level.
- Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and work orders in a courteous manner.
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from help desk customers
- Apply diagnostic utitlities to aid in troubleshooting
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the approximately experienced technician
- Performs hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including istalling and upgrading software, implementing file back-ups and configuring systems and apllications.
AMTI is the most diversified technology company in the Philippines.
Since 1996, it has been at the forefront in building partnerships with some of the world's leading brands in technology.
Aside from its years of experience, the ingenuity of the Filipino has become the main driver in enabling AMTI to deliver only the best innovative technology solutions.
AMTI harnesses and advances Filipino ingenuity to deliver innovative technology solutions locally and globally. True to our core of being an organization that promotes Filipino values, we continually invest and believe in the innate talent and ability of our countrymen. AMTI's remarkable growth stems from an advocacy that cultivates Philippine talent. Since our inception in 1996, AMTI has been at the forefront in building partnerships with some of the world's leading brands in technology. We pride ourselves for being a 100% Filipino-owned company that started as a hardware provider. With only 19 employees when we first operated, AMTI now employs over 600 highly skilled personnel and certified engineers. Our customer base covers more than 3,000 clients across the Philippines, and have placed continued trust in our innovative technology solutions. We have also expanded our reach with established offices in key cities of the Philippines namely, Manila, Cebu, Davao and Subic.