- Ground floor creation of new automation processes.
- Taking recorded processes and programming automated solutions
- More seasoned RPA developers to have more experience and certifications in multiple RPA software technologies
- Providing proficient working skills in dealing with a disparate system such as Outlook, SAP, Oracle etc.
- Taking part in any phase of development including systems testing and User Acceptance testing
- The interface with the operations and business side to resolve discrepancies and improve efficiencies throughout the robot development.
- Designed and developed the clients’ project with Robotics automation tool.
- Installed and maintained RPA using UiPath. Involved in the designing solutions utilizing RPA (Robotic Process Automation) software, maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the technical resource on a project.
- Develop the object and workflow for client requirement.
- Designing the workflow documents and allocates the objects to automation developers.
- Actively participating in Test plan preparation, validating the Client requirements and identifying the various Scenarios for Automation Development.
- Developed and configured automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements.
- Developed robotic bots using UiPath to automate process which was done using manual interference.
- Data Extraction using UiPath. Strong skills in application of RPA business processes at the enterprise level.
- Task scheduling using UiPath.
- Utilize the bot framework and contribute towards enhancing it.
- Code error handlers to catch and log errors.
- Workday Certified
- Experience in implementation of Advance Compensation module
- Knowledgeable in Webform
- MS Outlook automation for email sending
- SAP automation for email sending
- SAP automations (normal t - codes that robot can access)
- Web portal to SAP automations
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Background in Robotic Process Automation (UIPath, Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism) is a plus!
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Accent Micro Technologies, Inc.
AMTI is the most diversified technology company in the Philippines.
Since 1996, it has been at the forefront in building partnerships with some of the world's leading brands in technology.
Aside from its years of experience, the ingenuity of the Filipino has become the main driver in enabling AMTI to deliver only the best innovative technology solutions.
AMTI harnesses and advances Filipino ingenuity to deliver innovative technology solutions locally and globally. True to our core of being an organization that promotes Filipino values, we continually invest and believe in the innate talent and ability of our countrymen. AMTI's remarkable growth stems from an advocacy that cultivates Philippine talent. Since our inception in 1996, AMTI has been at the forefront in building partnerships with some of the world's leading brands in technology. We pride ourselves for being a 100% Filipino-owned company that started as a hardware provider. With only 19 employees when we first operated, AMTI now employs over 700 highly skilled personnel and certified engineers. Our customer base covers more than 3,000 clients across the Philippines, and have placed continued trust in our innovative technology solutions. We have also expanded our reach with established offices in key cities of the Philippines namely, Manila, Cebu, Davao and Subic.