Sales and Events Coordinator
- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 8 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 4 months
- Recruiter responds
- 5% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 701 The Infinity Bldg, 26th St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
- Graduate of HRM/Tourism, Sales & Marketing
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in same industry
- Female not more than 30 years old
- Must be willing to do Sales Call
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
- Background in handling events is an advantage
- Focus, customer service oriented and disciplined
Responsibilities and Duties:
Review the daily activities, such as:Agoda, Globekey Reservations
- Check Email
- Return business telephone calls.
- Answer the telephone within 3 rings using correct salutation and proper telephone etiquette.
- Assist in achieving or exceeding budgeted goals in sales, profit and occupancy for the total hotel operation.
- Personal visits
- Telephone calls
- Written correspondence
- Participation in promotional events
- Participation in industry and community events, as well as trade shows
- Travel to industry events and sales calls
- Promptly respond (within 4 hours) to all inquiries, prospects, and tentative or definite business.
- Interact with customers during meetings or conventions on the property through:
- Personal welcome
- Participation in pre and post convention meetings
- Review meeting quotas, goals and forecasts for quality and quantity of room nights.
- Update and maintain recording system including:
- Creation of files as per Amorita’s SOPs
- Maintenance of file system
- Following policies and procedures in detail with respect to files and appropriate forms (Definite
- Booking Summary, Booking Recaps with memos and comments, and log of calls, etc. filled out
- properly and completely)
- Maximize occupancy and average rate of hotel through creative and selective selling.
- Maintain up-to-date Amorita traces on all accounts.
- Contact and entertain clients – not only during their site visits, but also while groups are in-house, and through invitations.
- Others- You will also be asked to submit necessary documents needed for the overall resort operation.Others will be discussed by the Department Head and/or General Manager
- Meal allowance for Sales Call
Quietly hidden on the southern edge of Alona Beach in Bohol’s Panglao Island — on top of a limestone cliff — Amorita Resort is the flagship property of One-Of Collection, developed to provide guests a place “for infinite experiences.” Only a 40-minute drive from Bohol’s Tagbilaran Airport, Amorita is an Agoda Golden Circle Awardee and TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice and Certificate of Excellence recipient, recognized for consistently offering guests world-class service and signature Filipino hospitality. Amorita (“little darling”) features 97 luxury suites (including 14 villas), organic modern architecture, an outdoor infinity pool, an in-house dive center, stunning cliff-side views of the Bohol Sea, and innovative dining options at the all-new ¡Toma! Wine Bar and the acclaimed Saffron Restaurant, the only restaurant in Bohol offering authentic Boholano heritage dishes. For more information, visit www.amoritaresort.com or follow Amorita Resort on Facebook (www.facebook.com/AmoritaResort) and Instagram (@beachholidaysPH). ABOUT ONE-OF COLLECTION One-Of Collection specializes in managing distinctive hotel and resort properties in prime locations around the Philippines. The group’s unique capabilities are designed to provide unforgettable travel experiences and unparalleled personalized service to guests, and to create genuine value for its shareholders and the local communities in which it operates. Led by a group of creative young leaders and innovators in hospitality and hotel development and management, One-Of Collection has a growing portfolio of resort properties that includes Amorita Resort (www.amoritaresort.com) and Momo Beach House (www.momobeachhouse.com) in Bohol, Sta. Monica Beach Club (www.stamonicabeachclub.com) in Dumaguete, and the Funny Lion Inn (www.thefunnylioninn.com) in Coron, Palawan.