Sales and Events Coordinator
- Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
Responsibilities and Duties:
Review the daily activities, such as:Agoda, Globekey Reservations
- Check Email
- Return business telephone calls.
- Answer the telephone within 3 rings using correct salutation and proper telephone etiquette.
- Assist in achieving or exceeding budgeted goals in sales, profit and occupancy for the total hotel operation.
- Personal visits
- Telephone calls
- Written correspondence
- Participation in promotional events
- Participation in industry and community events, as well as trade shows
- Travel to industry events and sales calls
- Promptly respond (within 4 hours) to all inquiries, prospects, and tentative or definite business.
- Interact with customers during meetings or conventions on the property through:
- Personal welcome
- Participation in pre and post convention meetings
- Review meeting quotas, goals and forecasts for quality and quantity of room nights.
- Update and maintain recording system including:
- Creation of files as per Amorita’s SOPs
- Maintenance of file system
- Following policies and procedures in detail with respect to files and appropriate forms (Definite
- Booking Summary, Booking Recaps with memos and comments, and log of calls, etc. filled out
- properly and completely)
- Maximize occupancy and average rate of hotel through creative and selective selling.
- Maintain up-to-date Amorita traces on all accounts.
- Contact and entertain clients – not only during their site visits, but also while groups are in-house, and through invitations.
- Others- You will also be asked to submit necessary documents needed for the overall resort operation.Others will be discussed by the Department Head and/or General Manager
- Graduate of HRM/Tourism, Sales & Marketing
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in same industry
- Female not more than 30 years old
- Must be willing to do Sales Call
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
- Background in handling events is an advantage
- Focus, customer service oriented and disciplined
Perks and Benefits
- Meal allowance for Sales Call
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 701 The Infinity Bldg, 26th St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.