- To handle acceptance and review of reservation and booking documents;
- Coordination of reserve and book accounts;
- Endorsement and request for contract preparation to Sales Documentation team;
- Release of contract to the buyer and ensuring that there’s proof of acceptance from the buyer;
- Coordinate buyer’s request for ticketing;
- Processing of Certificate of Authorizing Registration (CAR), Titles, Tax Declaration;
- Entertains buyer's queries on documentation of In house/Sold Accounts;
- Maintains inventory of lot plans, dockets and monitoring of documentation status;
- Safe keeping of original titles pulled-out from ALI Archive In house/Sold Accounts;
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time which are necessary for the accomplishment of your project responsibilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Orgainized, meticulous and a team player.
- Has good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Applications; Knowledge in SAP is a plus.
- Has experience in handling documentation and contract administration.
- Customer oriented; Has the ability to deal with different levels of people.
- Can work with minimun supervision
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Avida Towers Abreeza showroom, Ground floor Abreeza Mall, Bajada
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.