Associates for Bench Training Program
- Makati, Philippines6F Makati Stock Exchange Bldg., Ayala Triangle, Makati, National Capital Region, PhilippinesMakatiNational Capital RegionPhilippines
- Full time
Considered candidates will undergo a program designed to train newly hired Associates on the business operations of Amicassa for two to three (2-3) months before deployment in the operations. This will cover the end to end after sales administrative processes for the Residential Business Group of Ayala Land, Inc. Functions include but are not limited to the following sales administration support - reservations and bookings, customer services, monitoring of billing and collection, buyer’s financing assistance, credit investigation, documentation, and transfer and release of titles.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Must have a pleasing personality and the capacity to deal with different kinds of people.
- Knowledgeable in SAP Module is a plus.
- Amenable to be assigned in Makati, Taguig, Cebu and Muntinlupa Offices.
- Willing to travel.
- Full-Time positions available.
Perks and Benefits
- Will be discussed upon job offer
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6F Makati Stock Exchange Bldg., Ayala Triangle
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 20 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.