- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 20 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 days
- Recruiter responds
- 43% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 13 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 2 H.V. Dela Costa St., Makati, Philippines
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent
- Minimum of 1-yr work experience with specialization on Cost Accounting
Cost Accountants collect, analyze, summarize, and evaluate various alternative courses of action. Cost Accountants advise the management on the most appropriate course of action based on cost efficiency and capability.
The Cost Accountant's responsibilities include:
- Planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in materials, methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conducting physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciliation of finished goods inventories
We are a firm committed to providing high quality services in the field of audit, taxation, accounting, and business process outsourcing. Our practice is strongly founded on a philosophy of providing the most reliable, effective and efficient service that delivers value to customers, both local and international.
Being a Firm that aims to constantly grow and develop, AMC recognizes the important role of young professionals in building a workplace that encourages creativity, leadership, and teamwork, as well as motivates them to maximize their full potentials as inviduals.
Aside from external trainings, our Firm offers its employees hands-on training to ensure their continuous development and to always be at par with the industry's standards of skill level and competence.