- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 63% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Commercial Real Estate
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 728 28th Alveo Corporate Center BGC, , Fort Bonifacio, NCR, Philippines
1. A graduate of any 4-year course (preferably in a business course)
2. Excellent interpersonal skills
3. With pleasing personality
4. Fast learner, can work under pressure, and is goal-oriented
5. Candidate must have at least two (2) solid years of experience in handling people within the Real Estate industry, or the like
6. Candidate must be skilled in sales planning and execution
7. Candidate must be able to organize, assist and lead a group of Property Investment Consultants
- You will be promoting sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- You will be organizing, assisting and leading a team of sellers.
- You will also be sourcing for possible clients and ensure to maintain a good and healthy relationship with them.
- While building your relationship with your clients, you will also be advising them on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- You will also be hitting your sales quota every quarter.
WHY JOIN US?
• We provide results-driven training programs that will develop your expertise in the real estate selling business
• Our company culture embodies a workforce consisting of young, vibrant, and dynamic individuals
• We pride ourselves in being a company that upholds integrity, reliability, and commitment
• We foster teamwork and encourage the sharing of ideas to create innovative ways of life
• We are a fast growing company that ensures rapid and fulfilling career growth
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Attractive compensation package and commission/override rates
• Own the newest and trendiest gadgets and vehicles in the market today
• Besides the commissions, you can earn additional income from various cash incentives and performance bonuses