- Develops AWH’s existing Java-based applications;
- Works on new Python-based development projects;
- Works with users and stakeholders to scope out new requirements;
- Develops and maintains databases, as well as reports systems and data-driven IT solutions.
- 1-3 years software development experience.
Strong communication skills.
- A selection of the following and be prepared to assess and learn new techniques appropriate to system redevelopment:
AWS / Azure
- Strong knowledge of digital technology and with some involvement in software development.
- Knowledge of healthcare systems and/or technology is a strong advantage.
- Working knowledge of Tagalog and English is a strong advantage, as well as any other regional dialects/languages.
- Strong team working skills, ability to work under pressure, and flexibility to work as part of a small-but-growing team in a dynamic way.
reach52 (R52) is a social enterprise which aims to bring universal basic healthcare services to communities in low-access, developing regions through an innovative service model and technology platform. Our approach focuses on leveraging existing community facilities (such as shops, churches, schools etc) and people to use a key technology platform to help deliver basic healthcare services to their fellow citizens. This allows core health services to be distributed deeper into communities where traditional healthcare services are unable to reach (such as Barangay Health Centres), giving basic support locally but also providing a navigation service where patients are able to find local clinics, purchase affordable quality medication and microinsurance, understand financing options (PhilHealth, PCSO etc) and connect them to regional and national healthcare facilities. If you feel aligned with our company mission, am looking for a new challenge in a fast-growing and dynamic start up, willing to work hard, am a team player - we would like to hear from you!