- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assisting the marketing manager and supporting the marketing team with marketing activities.
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature.
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
- Writing articles and promotional material for the company.
- Preparing interesting written copy for the website.
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases.
- Managing events, booking venues and ordering marketing materials.
- A degree in marketing (not essential but an advantage)
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Effective project management skills
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Adobe PhotoShop
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.