- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Part time
- Working alongside the social media manager to generate new ideas for social content to drive communications.
- Planning social content and maintaining the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- Writing engaging copy for use on relevant social media platforms.
- Engaging with Fans and Followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement.
- Weekly reporting on social media engagements within the community.
- Monitoring the success of the community and of social media in terms of the overall marketing strategy.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to relay customer feedback insights gained from online conversations within the community.
- Previous experience working as a community manager in a similar role or alternatively a background in social media ideally from a similar industry.
- The ideal community manager will be passionate and articulate with the ability to analyse the implications of online communications and messages.
- Must have a cutting edge interest in social media and be abreast with the fast changing nature of social media and ensuring that new opportunities for engaging with customers are realised.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills are essential.
- A relevant degree in either marketing, IT or English is essential
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.