- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develop AWH’s existing Java-based/Android applications;
- Work with users and stakeholders to scope out new requirements;
- Develop and maintain databases, as well as reporting systems and data-driven IT solutions.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 3-6 years’ experience in software development (full software development lifecycle);
- Very strong communication skills;
- Natural ability for public engagement and working with users;
- Experience in team leadership, especially using Agile techniques;
- A selection of the following and be prepared to assess and learn new techniques appropriate to system redevelopment:
- Restful API
- MySQL, Mongo
- AWS / Azure
- Strong knowledge of digital technology and with some involvement in software development;
- Knowledge of healthcare systems and/or technology is a strong advantage;
- Working knowledge of Tagalog and English is a strong advantage, as well as any other regional dialects/languages;
- Strong team working skills, ability to work under pressure, and flexibility to work as part of a small-but-growing team in a dynamic way.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.