- Parañaque, Philippines4756, Sampaguita St, Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develops and applies Computer Aided Design (CAD) software engineering methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of technical problems.
- Assesses architecture and hardware limitations, plans technical projects in the design and development of CAD software.
- Defines and selects new approaches and implementation of CAD software engineering applications and design specifications and parameters.
- Develops routines and utility programs.
- Prepares design specifications, analysis and recommendations for presentation and approval.
- May specify materials, equipment and supplies required for completion of projects and may evaluate vendor capabilities to provide required products or services.
- Converts the PCB design to Gerber data and prepares fabrication files to be send to PCB house, as per commit date
- B.S. Degree in Electronics / Electrical or Equivalent CAD Layout/Schematic Capture Experience
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience in hardware design— schematic capture and PCB design
- Know-how on AutoCAD platform would be advantageous
- Literate in use of computer and office software
- Electronic circuit analysis
- Experience with Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) PCB design with mixed-signals, controlled impedance, high-current and EMC
- Knowledge in Schematic and PCB symbol creation
- Working knowledge in CADENCE ALLEGRO and ALTIUM DESIGN
- Knowledge in components specifications and BOM generation
- Manipulation of Gerber files, creation of assembly files and documentation of Test Equipment
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 4756, Sampaguita St, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.