Sales Account Executive | Cebu
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 11% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Business Supplies / Equipment
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- El Dorado Subdivision Banilad, Cebu City, Philippines
Hotel & Restaurant Management
- With at least a Bachelor's degree / college degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Hotel and Restaurant Management.
- With at least 2 years of work experience in the related field.
- Knowledgeable in Google Apps for work and MS Office applications.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Customer focused, motivated, and driven.
- Volunteers for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
- Pays attention to details.
- As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time.
- Enjoys solving problems.
- You love taking on difficult challenges, finding creative solutions, and you don’t get flustered easily.
- You communicate clearly.
- You write well.
- You speak eloquently.
- You can just explain anything to anyone and you’re comfortable in communicating in writing and/or over the phone.
- Thrives in closing deals, feels fulfilled, wants to close more deals after each one is closed, and continuously searches for more.
- Develop sales strategies in order to do the following:
- Promote all product brands for the Visayas market.
- Achieve sales and collection targets.
- Develop new accounts in the region.
- Handle and coordinate resolution of sales-related complex / difficult accounts.
- Maintain regular contact and coordinate with all clients to ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the organization and implementation of trade shows and other campaign events.
- Oversee the efficient and safe conduct of quality installation, preventive maintenance, and repair of espresso machines.
- Perform other job related tasks that may be assigned by his/her superior from time to time.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
Allegro Beverage Corporation (ABC) is the country’s leading provider of complete coffee solutions. We give you the richest flavors to satisfy yours and your customer’s demands and tastes. We are the exclusive distributor of the finest espresso machines, brewers, coffee beans, syrups, sauces and teas from Italy, Switzerland, France, Germany, Spain, Sweden, Ceylon, the Netherlands, and the United States. Our products cater to hotels, casinos, culinary and educational institutions, restaurants, cafes, and franchise chains. As your partner, ABC delivers “Wow” service to give you and your customers a total and rewarding experience. Some of our valued clients include: Resorts World Manila, City of Dreams, Solaire, Shangri-La Hotels, Manila Peninsula, El Nido Resort, Hyatt Hotel, UNILAB, Far Eastern University, International School Manila, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, BO’s Coffee Club, Terry’s Selection, L’Opera Group of Restaurants, The LJC Group of Restaurants, J.Co Donuts, Krispy Kreme, McCafe, S & R Price Clubs and Mrs. Fields.