HR & Admin Specialist
- Makati, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
The work of human resources specialists begins when a position with the organization needs to be filled. These HR specialists, at this time, may do every from creating and placing job posts to visiting job fairs to find the right candidate. Once a pool of potential candidates has been assembled, HR specialists then sort through them, scheduling and conducting interviews. In larger organizations, senior HR members may be responsible for the interviewing process, although HR specialists in smaller companies are often responsible for this step in the hiring process.
Daily job duties of human resources specialists include:
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
HR Specialist Roles
HR specialists may also be called upon to focus their efforts on one of the following areas of HR:
Workforce Planning and Employment
- Implementing the organization’s recruiting strategy
- Interviewing applicants
- Administering pre-employment tests
- Assisting with completing background investigations
- Processing transfers, promotions, and terminations
- Conducting training sessions
- Administering on-the-job training programs
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs
- Maintaining records of employee participation in all training and development programs
- Analyzing job duties
- Writing job descriptions
- Performing job evaluations and job analyses
- Conducting and analyzing compensation surveys
- Developing and administering health and safety programs
- Conducting safety inspections
- Maintaining accident records
- Preparing government reports as to remain in compliance
This job might be for you if:
- You love people, you have the ability to emphatize.
- You can Multitask, you can prioritize and handle everything they toss at you.
- You have the ability to negotiate, you can take satisfy two parties out of a negotiation.
Tunjangan dan lain-lain
- The opportunity to enhance skills in Sales which would surely boost the market value of the person in a very short period of time.
- The opportunity to make your contributions count and matter in the soonest possible time.
- The opportunity of being a part of something big and exciting.
- The opportunity to be surrounded with a strong & exciting company culture which involves teamwork, growth.
- You will experience the company’s culture which is/There is:
- Fast- Paced
- Continous Learning
- Flat/Minimal Politics
- Love for coffee
- The practice of exceeding expectations
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Human Resources
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- 3803 Dayap Cor. Cuenca Sts. Palanan, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Supplies / Equipment
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.