Sales & Marketing Coordinator
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 1% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Business Supplies / Equipment
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 3803 Dapat Cor. Cuenca Sts. Palanan, Makati City, Makati, Philippines
This Job might be for you if:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have excellent organisational and time-management skills; ability to meet deadlines
- You are Positive, self-motivated and have a confident approach to tasks.
- You are able to maximise your resources, a good understanding of social media and its different uses.
- You are creative, you never run out of creative juice.
The position of Sales & Marketing Coordinator provides fantastic experience in telecommunication and paperwork management, and is well suited for anyone with a marketing background. A Sales Coordinator requires strong interpersonal and organisational skills, able to respond to any enquiries via telephone or computer, so computer literacy is a vital asset.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- The opportunity to enhance skills in Sales which would surely boost the market value of the person in a very short period of time.
- The opportunity to make your contributions count and matter in the soonest possible time.
- The opportunity of being a part of something big and exciting.
- The opportunity to be surrounded with a strong & exciting company culture which involves teamwork, growth.
- You will experience the company’s culture which is/There is:
- Fast- Paced
- Continous Learning
- Flat/Minimal POlitics
- Love for coffee
- The practice of exceeding expectations