- Pasig, Philippines47th Floor, 47th Floor, One San Miguel Avenue, San Miguel Avenue corner Shaw Blvd. Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Follow the test plans and develop test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size.
- Make sure that testing is well defined, planned and executed.
- Use the test plans to hunt down and fix software bugs.
- Look for ways to prevent bugs from occuring in the first place.
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
- Responsible for the releasing of the software to production. Any potential issue must be identified and fixed before the product goes live.
- Assist the Technical Writer in preparing the user manuals, installation manuals and technical/operation manuals.
- Create database scripts and develop applications to automate software testing.
- BS Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of relevant QA Technical Experience
- Knowledge of a broad range of software applications and of hardware and networks
- Strong programming knowledge
- Ability to think in the abstract and see how small details fit into the bigger picture
- A creative mind-set and the ability to approach a problem creatively
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills
- A meticulous approach to work
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT systems
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 47th Floor, One San Miguel Avenue, San Miguel Avenue corner Shaw Blvd. Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.