Junior Automation Tester
- Quezon City, PhilippinesNo. 45, One San Miguel Avenue, San Miguel Avenue corner Shaw Blvd. Ortigas Center, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develop applications to automate software testing.
- Follow the test plans and develop test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size.
- Make sure that testing is well defined, planned and executed.
- Use the test plans to hunt down and fix software bugs.
- Look for ways to prevent bugs from occuring in the first place.
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
- Responsible for the releasing of the software to production. Any potential issue must be identified and fixed before the product goes live.
- BS Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 1 year experience in Automation testing and API testing
- Experience in Performance testing using Jmeter or any tools used for stress testing
- Knowledge of a broad range of software applications and of hardware and networks
- Strong programming knowledge
- Ability to think in the abstract and see how small details fit into the bigger picture
- A creative mind-set and the ability to approach a problem creatively
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills
- A meticulous approach to work
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT systems
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.