ACCOUNT MANAGER - Education
- Pasig, Philippines#45, One San Miguel Avenue, San Miguel Avenue corner Shaw Blvd. Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Promote and sell AllCard products and services the education sector
- Meet or exceed the sales and profit goal established by the company.
- Maintain and grow business relationship with existing customers.
- Generate new sales opportunities, develop and maintain to ensure business continuity.
- Lead all aspects of the sales process from prospecting a customer to closing a deal.
- Provide accurate forecasts and sales plans.
- Proactively manages customer's satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential problem and monitoring satisfaction.
- Communicate product performance, market trends and business information that will help in management decisions.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure fulfillment of customer's requirements.
- Observe customer official credit terms and manage outstanding accounts on time.
- Graduate of any Business Course or its equivalent
- 3+ years experience in sales or business development and account management
- Experience in selling products and services to EDUCATION sector
- Work experience in similar business of AllCard is an advantage
- Knowledge in government bidding and accreditation process
- Track record of meeting or exceeding sales target
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Applicants from Central Luzon and Calabarzon Area are welcome to apply
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- #45 7th Avenue Brgy. Socorro Cubao Quezon City
- Manufacturing, Distribution and Software Engineering
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.