The position will ensure fulfillment of the organization's manpower requirements with the most qualified and competent candidates within the lead-time. Will perform an end-to-end process of recruitment and selection from job calibration, sourcing, to placement and monitoring of new hires. Will help the team in designing and implementing various strategies to improve recruitment.
- College graduate of Psychology, Human Resources Management or any Business Course
- Strong background in recruitment and staffing
- At least 3 to 5yrs of continuous and solid experience in recruitment operations
- Can perform recruitment of various positions from rank and file to managerial posts.
- Knowledgeable in the latest hiring trends, practices, and strategies
- Knowledgeable in labor law and practices in recruitment
- Can manage various personnel request in a shorter lead time
- Analytical, organized at work and keen to details
- Result-oriented can do multi-tasking and can work under pressure
- Very good communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 45 7th Avenue, Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Manufacturing, Distribution and Software Engineering
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.