As a Business Development at Algoritma, you will help us to understand our client's data science training needs and advise them on suitable courses that would fit their organization's learning objectives.
Corporate Outreach, Relationship Management, and Sales
- Organizing corporate interview sessions and preparation of students.
- Together with the Program Manager, coordinate the scheduling of corporate orientation meetings and consultative visits.
- Ensure that contracts are signed and billed.
- Sell corporate learning packages according to the Client's needs.
- Maintain relationship with corporate PICs and deeply understand the Client's needs and objectives.
- Building local and regional databases of corporates interested in data science and building a team.
- Research on the current data utilization trend of the target corporations.
- Prioritize projects and issues to ensure critical items are identified and worked as a priority to meet deliverables.
- Plan, organize and execute corporate learning projects, and coordinate cross-functional resources when needed to get tasks done.
- Plan and execute Algoritma activities across Indonesia with the Marketing and Operations team.
- Partner with Operations and Marketing departments to develop and create a successful program in partnership, mentorship, and events.
We are looking for someone who:
- Strong interest in the discourse around technology, startups, data science.
- Proactive, flexible, and willing to take on any project and deliver on time, large or small.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field and/or minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- High integrity, strong in multitasking, communications, good problem solving (critical, strategic, and evaluative thinking), time management, interpersonal skills, and ability to work independently or within a team.
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated project management, time management, and organizational skills.
- Initiative and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills, including intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel.
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- CRM Software
- Closing Sales
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 164, Jalan Prof. Dr. Satrio, Karet Semanggi Kel., Setiabudi
- Professional Training
- 1 opening