Content & Digital Marketing Associate
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaL4, Kav. X-2 No. 5 Jalan Haji R. Rasuna Said, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- 4,000,000.00 - 6,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR4,000,000.006,000,000.004,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Plan & Conceptualize Recruitment Campaigns (10%)
- Plan together with CMO in recruitment events, recruitment partnerships, media communications, & digital activities.
- Execute recruitment campaigns via digital activities and support digital publishing of recruitment events.
Marketing Communications (50%)
- Manage Algoritma’s PR by building network, building database, and maintaining relationship of Media partners through gatherings and other means necessary.
- Develop content, marketing material, and PR (prepare communications and press kits that make it easy for our targets to write about Algoritma) for startups and media via traditional and digital communications channel.
- Manage our database of startup submitted success stories and be our go-to person when the PR, product, or marketing teams need positive startup stories
- Plan and promote our event series (including the workshops).
- Plan and build our marketing channels on both traditional (e.g. print media, events, billboards, TV, etc) and digital (e.g. mailing list, intranets, blog, events, social media) to increase the reach of Algoritma brand and maximize value to our portfolio companies.
- Identify and utilize new tools for distributing content, and measuring the effectiveness of campaigns. Then implement a system that scales our content distribution strategy as fast as possible.
- Use analytics to examine and improve team’s outreach processes and the reach of our content.
Creative / Production (40%)
- Process and prioritize requests from all team on design of digital campaigns such as banners, website graphics, blog contents, social media, etc.
- Creative writing for the blog / content on social media and website.
- Content communications as per request from all team.
- Encourage happy students to post their experiences in online blogs and forums, while responding to those that have already been published.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in Marketing Communications (Community Relations, Media Relations, PR, Promotions, Content), and Digital Marketing (SEM,SEO, & Social Media Marketing) and Design (bonus).
- Experience in digital marketing tools – utilizing Trello, Google AdWords, and analytic platforms, mail programs such as Mailchimp, blogging and blogging platforms, website creation and management. Design skills – Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator – a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing Communications.
- Fits the Algoritma’s culture (positive, great attitude, desire to learn, lots of energy and enthusiasm, strong interpersonal skills/people-oriented, adaptable, supportive, creative).
- High integrity, strong in multitasking (demonstrated ability to work independently on multiple assignments), communications, good problem solving (critical, strategic and evaluative thinking), time management, interpersonal skills, and able to work independently or within a team.
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills in Indonesian and English, and strong presentation skills
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- L4, Kav. X-2 No. 5 Jalan Haji R. Rasuna Said, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Professional Training
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.