Senior Recruitment Coordinator (Mid-Shift)
- Makati, Philippines32F Philam Life Tower Paseo De Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivaled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
Alexander Mann Solutions is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Senior Recruitment Coordinator
To work with the rest of the Team to provide efficient and flexible support where required. You will act as the main point of contact for all queries relating to the support function of the account concentrating on one of the following areas: Contingent Management Services or Permanent Administration Services.
- Be fully Proficient and competent in all Administrator responsibilities and buddy others
- Managing various administration activities that would be specific to the account
- Managing various ad-hoc administration activities to support the effective running of the recruitment process.
- Updating the applicant tracking system as and when required
- Completing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required
- Producing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested
- Build and maintain strong working relationships between all parties, ensuring that they are continually appraised and updated on the relevant processes.
- Management of day to day queries ensuring all are dealt with in an effective and timely manner and escalated where necessary.
- Work to the service levels agreed with the client
- Conducting process reviews and make suggestions for improvements
- Taking part in creating/updating the Operation Manuals and other process documentation; making updates on need basis and making the team aware of this
- Training and buddying new Recruitment Administrators
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills and a good phone manner
- Good written and spoken English language skills plus other languages as appropriate to the client-specific requirements
- Office experience with a busy and challenging administration, support role or customer services environment
- Experience of working with recruitment systems (i.e. ATS) and maintaining a high level of data integrity
- Experience working within an outsourcing or recruitment environment
- Experience of managing difficult client relationship
- Willing to follow a 4PM to 1AM schedule.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 32F Philam Life Tower Paseo De Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.