Media and Sourcing Analyst
- Makati, Philippines32F Philam Life Tower Paseo De Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management.
Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivaled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
Alexander Mann Solutions is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Are you driven by data? Do you delight in finding key trends and data inconsistencies that help to drive strategy and innovation? Are you interested in being part of a team responsible for recruiting the future workforce for one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations?
As the Media and Sourcing Analyst, you will bring together disparate forms of data, from multiple sources to help inform and build a media and attraction strategy to help fulfil our client’s hiring needs.
Responsible for tracking media effectiveness, market data, candidate engagement and experience and key recruitment metrics, the Media & Sourcing Analyst, uses all data sources available to ensure that the right channels and strategies are being utilised to attract and engage with candidates.
You would be responsible for:
- Collating and analysing all sources of data (such as: media tracking, PPC, social engagement, candidate experience, recruitment metrics, market insights) to help influence media, attraction and sourcing strategy
- Working with media partners to track media effectiveness and recommend changes to media strategy when required
- Working with Talent Attraction & Recruitment Marketing Manager to review talent pipelines, source mix and campaign management statistics to measure channel effectiveness and react to under / over performing channels and ensure sources of hires are optimised at all times
- Collating all data sources in an easily digestible format for presentation to broader team and stakeholders
- Monitoring data for trends and inconsistencies to flag any potential issues ahead of time
- Developing reporting template and process of collating data with high level of accuracy and automation where possible
- Working with peers to gather benchmark and insight from other accounts to drive best practice and service excellence
At AMS, one of the world’s leading RPO providers, we are looking for a true analytical mind, someone driven by results and hands on enough to get into every element of developing a truly engaging candidate attraction strategy.
So if you have:
- An analytical and logical mind-set
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, team environment
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 32F Philam Life Tower Paseo De Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.