- Makati, Philippines32F Philam Life Tower Paseo De Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivaled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
Alexander Mann Solutions is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
To support the process of hiring talent by sourcing the best candidates from active and passive-candidate channels, engaging with candidates to solicit applications if required and screening direct applications to provide quality long-lists.
- Fully utilise relevant ATS (Applicant Tracking System) ensuring that activities are conducted within the ATS as appropriate, that data accuracy and quality is maintained through all processes and that it accurately reflects the status of all activity
- Engage with Recruiters and Hiring Managers (as directed) to take detailed briefs on role requirements
- Proactively source (identify) candidates utilising different channels and techniques (e.g. search engines, job board databases, social networking sites) utilising Channel Activation Matrices or other directions as appropriate
- Develop own network of candidates and seek to grow such network with relevant candidates for sector supported
- Engage with identified candidates to qualify suitability for the role, to sell the role and prospective Client and to encourage candidate to actively apply for role
- Manage job board advertising or Client career-site postings, ensuring adverts are compelling and accurate and positioned for maximum effectiveness
- Upon application, screen and qualify candidates to determine the suitability and obtain required information (e.g. availability, permission to represent) in order to create long-lists
- Interface between Recruiters and agencies when required, gaining necessary information to ensure both parties remain informed
- Build and develop talent pools of qualified candidates (prior to application or post application as directed), utilising CRM (Candidate Relationship Management) technology where appropriate, managing candidate communications as directed to ensure talent pools remain relevant.
- Ensure regular communication with Client Services team to understand on-going requirements and to share progress of activity
- Following feedback from Client Services team on candidates submitted, ensure that all applicant records are updated in the ATS with applicants being rejected as appropriate and suitable applicants moved to talent pools for future reference
- Develop an awareness of the client’s business and wider sector in order to communicate the key selling points to engage prospective candidates
- Maintain agreed service levels and targets
- Appropriately escalate any issues in relation to the supply of recruitment services as appropriate
- Participate and contribute within team meetings
- Develop a broad understanding of candidate sourcing techniques and strategies through attending training and networking.
- Experience in candidate sourcing with a proven understanding of one or more industry sectors. Experience of successfully sourcing specialist or niche candidates.
- Experience of working with recruitment systems (i.e. ATS, CRM) and maintaining a high level of data integrity
- Experience using specialist techniques (i.e. Boolean searching) to source candidates through active and passive channels. Proven success in utilising social networking sites to successfully source candidates
- Experience of directly engaging with end-clients
- Good written and spoken English language skills plus other languages as appropriate to the client-specific requirements
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 32F Philam Life Tower Paseo De Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.