Six Sigma Consultant
- 1B Tower 1 Citylights Gardens, Apas, Lahug, Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines
- Full time
- Work with a team to provide end to end continuous quality improvement.
- Use pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise.
- Investigate non-standard requests and problems, with some assistance from others.
- Work within a specific knowledge area.
- Prioritize and organize own work to meet deadlines.
- Provide explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise.
- Assess and interpret customer needs and requirements.
- Identify solutions to non-standard requests and problems.
- Work with minimal guidance
- Translate concepts into practice.
- Act as a resource for others with less experience.
- Consult and work with management in identifying process improvement opportunities
- Quantify quality results and trends and implement actionable improvements for the organization
- Champion coordination and collaboration in all project, quality and implementation activities
- Interact with internal business units to expand quality discipline in all functional areas of the department.
- Participate in the design, development, implementation and monitoring of quality programs
- Serve as a catalyst for change
- Six Sigma experience (Black Belt experience or Green Belt Certification is a plus)
- 2+ years experience in process improvement, quality management, project management and/or business analysis
- BA/BS degree related field and/or equivalent education and experience required
- Understand the metrics used to measure performance.
- Ability to be multifunctional, to work with appropriate departments for the development of reporting needs and educational / staff development needs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- At least intermediate skills in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Preferred skills in MS Access, Visio, Minitab
- The ability to work independently and be self directed while still supporting the team as a whole.
- A strong preference for healthcare and/or insurance industry experience
- Experience in Enrollment, Billing and/or Reconciliation preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely and to ability to facilitate meetings.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.