Financial Customer Service Representative
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter last seen
- 37 minutes ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 1B Tower 1 Citylights Gardens, Makati, Philippines
- College graduate of any course;
- At least 1 year call center experience (voice account);
- Above average customer service skillset;
- Strong communication skills;
- Able to multitask and is comfortable working with computer-based applications;
- Flexible and willing to work on graveyard shifts;
- Must be willing to work in Buendia, Makati;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Aleph Talent Solutions is a human resource solutions firm that provides business support for recruitment & executive search, end-to-end hiring, compensation and benefits structure, accounting, payroll, and government reports compliance, and training and development. Aleph Talent Solutions works with talent-intensive businesses in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. With our extensive experience in recruitment, headhunting, sourcing, business development, and training and development Aleph Talent Solutions will match the best person, skills, talent, and experience to the right position and honing previously untapped wherewithal of fresh graduates, preparing them for the job market. We are seasoned recruiters, headhunters, and human resource practitioners that work according to RECRUITMENT QUALITY and HIT RATES. We are not in the business of “merely endorsing” candidates. We are in the business of helping businesses expand and grow. We want our hires to be your best hires.