The successful candidate will be involved in the design, creation and debugging of embedded systems code during the full lifecycle of firmware development. This will require working as part of the firmware team, meeting pre-agreed schedules and offering firmware solutions. He/she will be participating in the design and development of code based on product specifications, participate actively in design and code reviews, and, unit and integration testing of the firmware. Related expertise and experience in specific firmware technologies is an advantage.
- Has BS degree in any of the following: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communications Engineering, or Electrical Engineering (MS degree is an advantage)
- Excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills
- Has at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Professional experience in embedded firmware and/or software development in C/C++ Unix/Linux/Embedded environment
- Experience on all firmware/software development phases - from product definition through code maintenance
- AGILE/SCRUM development experience is a plus
- Experience on unit test frameworks is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.