USRN Assistant Manager
- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 days
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 hours ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 1B Tower 1 Citylights Gardens, NCR, Philippines
- A US Registered Nurse with active License
- Should have at least 1 year hospital experience
- SME, Quality Analyst or Team lead in BPO industry
- Must have an experience in case management and/or UM case prep
- Must be subject matter expert and checks quality of case management provided to clients.
- Must have management experience in health BPOs.
- Must have NCLEX license.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Handles case management for US clients.
- Drives performance of nurses with NCLEX licenses, responsible for case management for patients all over the US.
- Checks quality of case management work and takes measures to improves processes.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
Aleph Talent Solutions is a human resource solutions firm that provides business support for recruitment & executive search, end-to-end hiring, compensation and benefits structure, accounting, payroll, and government reports compliance, and training and development. Aleph Talent Solutions works with talent-intensive businesses in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. With our extensive experience in recruitment, headhunting, sourcing, business development, and training and development Aleph Talent Solutions will match the best person, skills, talent, and experience to the right position and honing previously untapped wherewithal of fresh graduates, preparing them for the job market. We are seasoned recruiters, headhunters, and human resource practitioners that work according to RECRUITMENT QUALITY and HIT RATES. We are not in the business of “merely endorsing” candidates. We are in the business of helping businesses expand and grow. We want our hires to be your best hires.