- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 7.19, Level 7, Wisma Central, Jalan Ampang 50450 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
" You love the Visual Arts. You are a maker and storyteller who create stories and bring ideas to life. You design fearlessly with a strong opinion, keeping in mind how it looks and how it works. "
- You have a passion for storytelling and crafting beautiful experiences: branding, illustration, graphic design, photography, videography, motion graphics—hands-on approach to creative/design and have a compelling portfolio of work.
Visual Design and Storytelling
- Expert at design solutions and proficient in the latest design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Aftereffects, etc).
- Ability to inspire, present and communicate ideas through proficient communication to deliver beautiful and inspiring stories.
Concept Ideation, Art Direction and Execution
- Ability to design unique art direction (e.g. Typography, Colours, Iconography, Retouching, etc) across various types of mediums (e.g. print, digital, motion design)
Attention to detail
- Fearlessly creative and meticulous about the quality of craft and attention to detail—self-motivated and committed to delivering consistently, independently or in a team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experiences in the required role.
- Ability to understand and translate briefs to come up with unique art direction and solutions
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Continuously evaluate productivity and identify initiatives within the company
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects
- Propel storytelling and visual design quality at Aleph
- Manage quality or projects and deliveries from a creative standpoint
- Have fun doing the things you do
- IMMEDIATE joiners are encouraged to apply.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.