OJT Content Writer
- Quezon City, Philippines
- Part time
We’re looking for a passionate Content Writer who can help with the Marketing team’s strategy to reach and attain new clients/customers, stir discussion, and drive traffic to company website and social media platforms. He/she will be responsible for writing and publishing Web content, maintaining and updating Web pages/blogs, monitoring and responding to user-contributed website content, and participating in social media efforts for the company. The Content Writer will also report directly to the Marketing Director
Writes and posts content online.
Maintains company Web pages and blog(s).
Contributes to and/or updates the company’s social sites like Facebook and Twitter.
Helps develop & document procedures to manage Web content.
Moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources.
Helps plan and implement marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals.
Monitors social media outlets and responds to topics related to company/industry.
Keeps up-to-date and best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
Coordinates content creation & publishing of company's newsletters (internal or external).
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- With knowledge in Web writing, content management, and keyword research.
- With knowledge in Search Engine Optimization.
- With knowledge in social networks and implementation of social media marketing.
- With working knowledge in content management systems (CMS).
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 605 One Cristobal Building, Cristobal Street Cubao Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.