Business Manager (for Beneficiary)
- Kota Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia10, Plaza Kuningan, Jalan Haji R. Rasuna Said, RT.2/RW.5, Karet Kuningan, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta SelatanDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Monitor clients, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company funtions
- Work very closely with Chief Business Officer and become responsible to assist in serving the clients and also growing the portfolio
- Lead Sales Team to achieve the targets through existing channels and develop new clients
- Present and Pitch product to potential clients and negotiate the terms and conditions
- Identify sales and funding leads, new business opportunities that will bring in incremental funding into ALAMI
- Maintain and originate new coverage of corporate, banks, multi-finance, cooperatives, venture capital, among others, with objective of onboard new institutional lenders
- Together with internal team, reviewing ALAMI products and latest regulations to ensure business compliance
- Preparing sales report for Management periodically
- University Degree (minimum Bachelor/S1) in related majors.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Banking or other financial industry, handling SME loan is preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Sales area of Banking or other financial technology industry.
- Proficient in English and computer literate.
- Highly motivated and innovative problem solving.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Plaza Kuningan, Jalan Haji R. Rasuna Said, RT.2/RW.5, Karet Kuningan, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.